[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - Training for Student to Learn English as Additional Language
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Oct 2020, 19:19

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Training for Student to Learn English as Additional Language 
Beginner

Post Training for Student to Learn English as Additional Language
Online Content
The World Wide Web has over fifty percent of the websites written in English. So having a grasp over the content online, one must have good command on the English language skills to understand the usefulness of the online web content and its implications practically.

Opportunities to Live Internationally
One of the most exciting features to study English as a foreign language is open doors for opportunities to live abroad in an international environment. Having good English speaking skills makes it convenient for people to travel internationally and communicate with the local people with ease.

Online Education
Several traditional universities like are offering online qualifications to students worldwide. Where majority of them have the English medium of teaching for students. Having a decent command over English language skills allows them to gain top quality online education by leading universities, communicating well with their professors and online support staff.

Studying English as a second language is very useful for every individual living across the world to walk confident inside the global village. English provides opportunity for people to improve their job prospects, increase their capacity to communicate internationally and offer access to online information with complete ease.

21 Apr 2017, 14:59
Beginner

Post Re: Training for Student to Learn English as Additional Lang
Learning english as additional is nice because in many of the towns in government high schools no english teaching was going on.By this we can get this.
is used for making free video calls and is used for watching free online videos.

23 Apr 2017, 17:53
Beginner

Learning a foreign language can be very challenging and I am glad this topic is discussed here. If you have found the you are already good to go and you won’t have any problems. I hope to use the tips you give here in my classroom and it would be easier for my students to learn different languages on their own.

04 May 2017, 11:29
Beginner

Post Cinema Box for Mac
Cinemabox HD s the one app I would refer to even my parents. The app is simple to use, is comfortable to navigate thogh and is also very efficient at what it does. What it does is very well known.
Not so well known is the fact that the app is free and secure. To know more about the application check out this website

05 May 2017, 12:48
Beginner

Taking in a remote dialect can be exceptionally testing and I am happy this subject is talked about here. In the event that you have discovered the you are now great to go and you won't have any issues. I want to utilize the tips you give here in my classroom and it would be less demanding for my understudies to learn diverse dialects all alone.

07 Feb 2018, 08:31
Beginner

Having a good command of the English language is very necessary as most of the websites or blogs use English as the main language. The training provided for students to help them learn the English language is really appreciable.

13 Feb 2018, 12:03
Novice

The advantage of getting english education along with the knowledge in your native language is quite notable. I think most of the applications as well as online contents are based on the english alnguage and it makes the same so valuable. Thanks for the details regarding the same.

23 Feb 2018, 09:49
Old Timer

25 Feb 2018, 08:37
Beginner

I've been searching for myself for a long time for a suitable essay writing service. And I found it thanks to my friends. They will do the job of your request with precision. I recommend. More information here .

26 Feb 2018, 12:55
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]