[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - Wednesday fun
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 26 Oct 2020, 19:48

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Wednesday fun 
Novice

Post Wednesday fun
I don’t foresee the snow abating sufficiently to allow the movement of my vehicle from its current position over the next 24 hours; so unless there are other willing drivers out there it looks as if for the long run this week we have two options:
a) Run from Sheffield and head up the valleys
b) Get a train or bus out to the Peaks and run back.
I’m for the second option and have all day to play with, how about everyone else?

03 Feb 2009, 15:51
I like trains

Post Re: Wednesday fun
i think bus would be best.

03 Feb 2009, 15:56
Novice

i'm in!
just say where and when. have got early morning S&C down hallam so anytime would suit me.

03 Feb 2009, 17:13
I like trains

03 Feb 2009, 18:33
Regular

stomach permitting i'm in. this bug is driving me insane!

03 Feb 2009, 21:28
Novice

Can one of you who knows the bus system/routes come up with a departure point and time for tomorrow? A bus to Ladybower would be amazing but I don’t know how often they go, however the Foxhouse would be nearly as tasty. Does a slightly earlier run suit people, say getting a bus between 10 and 11?

03 Feb 2009, 22:50
I like trains

the 273 and 274 chesterfield to castleton goes to ladybower. leaves crosspool,church (dont know where that is) at 9.32, 12.50, 15.22. Arrives at the ladybower inn at 9.45, 13.05,15.35.

Dave and i have got SnC at hallam which will probs finish around 9am...so would find it hard to get the 9.32. What dya reckon dave?

the 272 from hunters bar will go to fox house leaving at 56min past the hour from 9.56, taking 20min to get there.

i would prefer to go to ladybower.
I think that info is correct...nice if someone could double check though!

03 Feb 2009, 23:44
Novice

lucy's in an exam in the morning so we reckon the 12.50 would be ok

04 Feb 2009, 00:04
Novice

1250 sounds best for me

04 Feb 2009, 00:47
SPOOK

boo cocking hooo I would like to join this. but must "work". boooo. im a fatty.

04 Feb 2009, 01:00
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next