[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - Mkhitaryan Has A Subtle Dig At Mourinho's Man Utd?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Sep 2020, 11:24

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Mkhitaryan Has A Subtle Dig At Mourinho's Man Utd? 
Beginner

Post Mkhitaryan Has A Subtle Dig At Mourinho's Man Utd?
Mkhitaryan Has A Subtle Dig At Mourinho's Man Utd?
Arsenal playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan appears to have had a subtle dig at his former club Manchester United and manager sbothaiJose Mourinho with recent comments of his. The Armenia international, who struggled to adapt to life at Old Trafford, spent only one and a half seasons with the Red Devils before leaving for the Emirates in a part-exchange deal that saw Alexis Sanchez go the other way.In an exclusive interview recently, the 29-year-old said that when the option of the moving to the Gunners was presented to him, he felt he could not say no, and it seems his decision had much to sbothai do with the style of football the North London club is known to play."When I heard I could swap Man United for Arsenal, I said, 'Yes, I want to do that', I didn't think twice," Mkhitaryan told FourFourTwo."It's important for me to play in an offensive team. I couldn't have imagined a better start. I'd missed playing offensively."I joined Arsenal because Wenger wanted me, not because he wanted to replace Sanchez. We are different players and characters, with different abilities and skills, so I'll try my best to do everything for the club."

06 Apr 2018, 09:08
Beginner

Post Re: Mkhitaryan Has A Subtle Dig At Mourinho's Man Utd?
Do you have a ? Want to know how to check your Subway Gift Card Balance? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here, we have updated the detailed instructions to check the Subway Gift Card Balance. Using this information you can check your Subway Gift Card Balance whenever you want. For further details, read the complete article.

09 Apr 2018, 21:37
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]