[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - SPOOOOOOOOK WEEEEKEEEEND!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 04 Apr 2020, 09:59

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 SPOOOOOOOOK WEEEEKEEEEND! 
Captain

Post Re: SPOOOOOOOOK WEEEEKEEEEND!
Jonny man the fuck up and do both you fucking pussy. you shouldnt spend your money on sweets for underage girls.

15 Nov 2010, 17:30
SPOOK

3days will just about do it, that's how long I left it last year.

15 Nov 2010, 17:44
Profile WWW
Old Timer

15 Nov 2010, 18:20
SPOOK

15 Nov 2010, 18:24
Old Timer

15 Nov 2010, 20:54
SPOOK

The Ent you're going to get more than £20-worth of free beer on Sunday anyway. Stop being a 'oh I can't possibly go into my overdraft' 1st year, you're just putting off the inevitable!

15 Nov 2010, 20:56
Profile WWW
Webmaster

its tough times now though nic, the torries went and cut paedo benefits along with everything else...

15 Nov 2010, 23:23
Beginner

Is there any chance of getting a poptarts ticket please?

16 Nov 2010, 00:10
Beginner

Charlie Daniel is after pop tarts tickets for her and 4 other Spook people, can someone sort out 5 extra tickets please? I'm sure they'd very much appreciate it! Cheers.

16 Nov 2010, 11:22
SPOOK

Okay, I've got Pop Tarts tickets for everyone who's asked so far (including JT, SarahO, Charlie Daniel etc.)

I'd really appreciate it if as many people as possible could get their tickets from me before the meal, just so I don't have to spend the whole evening trying to find people and don't have to take a ridiculous amount of money into Pop Tarts! I'll hopefully be at the William Hills race tomorrow and will definitely be at the relays on Saturday so those are probably the easiest times to get hold of me.

Also, I'm going to have to put my foot down and say I'm not getting any more tickets now as I'm pretty much skint (and I did set a deadline a while ago...). If anyone else wants a ticket someone else is going to have to get it or I'm going to need money upfront to pay for it.

Cheers.

16 Nov 2010, 13:57
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next