[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - 1st social of the term!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 30 Sep 2020, 07:21

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 1st social of the term! 
Regular

Post Re: 1st social of the term!
zanthe started selling straws and managed to sell one for £4 in the end.

12 Feb 2009, 13:33
SPOOK

fantastic! hope it wasnt me who bought it....

12 Feb 2009, 14:12
Profile WWW
SPOOK

good social, AND I managed to wake up after 4 hours sleep without any ill effects. A first?
Lot of twats in Roar mind - could swear some bloke was trying to rape me...

next time you challenge hocky to a boat race I'll try and be there :p

12 Feb 2009, 14:55
Profile WWW
Old Timer

quote of the night (by gaz)
"If i was hormonal I'd do him... if I wasn't hormonal I'd get a job as an accountant"

it made no more sense in context than it does out of context

12 Feb 2009, 18:45
SPOOK

fantastic! I was off my knockers.

12 Feb 2009, 19:42
Profile WWW
Old Timer

Me too, some girl pulled me to the floor at some stage and said i pushed her down. Bint. Rhys i remember you being very dead in roar and leaning on some barriers. Can't remember much from roar, as i didn't know much of the music (went into the second room it was so much better)

12 Feb 2009, 20:02
Old Timer

we obviously made an impression, just past some guys walking home and overheard one say "I didn't really get the lycra, and how can you be "England" at Orienteering.....?"

13 Feb 2009, 19:31
Regular

gbfnghnhgm

24 Feb 2016, 15:14
Profile WWW
Beginner

good application has actually been overhauled in regard to sustains this attribute. This is in fact a reliable way for nice.

21 Feb 2017, 11:28
Beginner

I express my extreme happy and concern to for providing me the best dissertation for my academic purpose. brilliant. Great "work".

28 Feb 2017, 15:52
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next