[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - Deleted storage account. Are data for VM gone?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 30 Sep 2020, 08:14

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Deleted storage account. Are data for VM gone? 
Novice

Post Deleted storage account. Are data for VM gone?
Hello Guys,

I'm new to Azur. I've started a free test account for 1 month. Have set up 2 VM with Linux Debian 9. While testing Azur I set up different functions and delted them and found out I wanted 2 VM. Some days ago I noted i had a storage account I had created so I delted that one not to pay for nothingI don't use, but right now one of the VM refuse to restart and complains that the Storage account is gone. is a series of advertisement messages that share a single idea and theme which make up an integrated marketing communication. It says Failed to start virtual machine 'Debian9Bjarstal'. Error: Storage account 'hassebassediag745' not found. Ensure storage account is not deleted and belongs to the same Azure location as the VM.

Thanks

06 Nov 2017, 07:32
Beginner

Post Re: Deleted storage account. Are data for VM gone?
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.

06 Nov 2017, 15:23
Profile WWW
Beginner

All About Travels Related Guide. Like How To Reach Tarkarli Via Train, Bus and Air, Also Best Place In Konkan, Like Malvan, Tarkarli Resorts, Hotels, Beaches and Food. Beautiful Sea Face, Water Rides and Much More Fun.

29 Dec 2017, 10:42
Beginner

Thanks for your thread, nice informatiaon

31 Dec 2017, 16:21
Beginner

I know this is not the right place but, finally some good news for all puppy fans. You can now , , , , ,, ,, ,, , , , ,, , ,

01 Jan 2018, 01:22
Beginner

Valentine's Day is also known as Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine and is celebrated on February 14th every year. Love Birds in every corner of the world wait an entire year for this occasion of Valentine's Day. This valentine’s day 2018 express your love by downloading the best quotes message status at your fingertips on –

Valentines Week:

Propose Day:

Kiss Day:

Hug Day:

08 Jan 2018, 13:48
Beginner

should be more careful in the storage of important data so as not lost due to erased

08 Jan 2018, 14:05
Beginner

04 Apr 2018, 12:09
Beginner

I have gone through your post and seen the information that you have shared here. But I got only minimal information from it. Since I am interested to know more, share additional data at the earliest.

10 Apr 2018, 11:46
Beginner

Post how to create a marketing plan

10 Apr 2018, 16:01
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]