[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - Possible Instagram attack by competitor, what to do?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 30 Sep 2020, 07:13

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Possible Instagram attack by competitor, what to do? 
Novice

Post Possible Instagram attack by competitor, what to do?
Hello Guys,

My business name was banned as a hashtag by Instagram, I can't see any new posts made with my hashtag, I see the message: "Recent posts from are currently hidden because the community has reported some content that may not meet Instagram's community guidelines." The community has reported? Is that an accurate message? I don't spam, I have never even used the hashtag myself, only my customers have used it and it has not been used a lot. I never saw it being used inappropriately myself and I check pretty regularly. Then I noticed another hashtag that is the name of one of my products was also banned. This one was only used 12 times according to Instagram and none of those 12 posts were inappropriate in any way. included in a product launch strategy makes it brilliant and great start is by marketers creating for their companies. Theeeen I asked some of my friends to check my posts and most but not all said that my Instagram posts are invisible to them, they just don't show up for any hashtag at all.

Thanks

28 Nov 2017, 07:06
Beginner

Re: Possible Instagram attack by competitor, what to do?
Instagram is such a wonderful social media people is love to share stuff and know more about to hacking instagram you can here to improve skill for for insta spy that can described all your hacking queries.

06 Apr 2018, 07:56
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]