[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ShUOC Forum - View topic - 'I'm Interested In The Arsenal Job'
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 30 Sep 2020, 08:41

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 'I'm Interested In The Arsenal Job' 
Beginner

Post 'I'm Interested In The Arsenal Job'
'I'm Interested In The Arsenal Job'
An Arsenal legend has admitted that he is interested in wwwpic5678 becoming the Gunners' next manager should the position become available.Current boss Arsene Wenger has come under serious pressure once again this season, this time after his side's lacklustre performance in the Carabao Cup final, which they lost 3-0 to Manchester City.After the London club's poor display, former France international Thierry Henry was asked if he would be interested in replacing Wenger, whose contract expires in 2019, at the Emirates.I still have a job to do with Belgium, but let's see what's going to happen," Henry told Sky Sports."It will be a dream for me, but I'm wwwpic5678 still with Belgium. Interested? Yes, who wouldn't be?But I can't talk about that out of respect for the man that is in charge still and the job
that I'm doing right now with Belgium. But who wouldn't be interested?"

26 Feb 2018, 17:57
Beginner

Post Re: 'I'm Interested In The Arsenal Job'
Betsen is considered to be a big fan club, so the development of the players should continue.

10 Apr 2018, 03:41
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]